Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Special On News Talk Online



Lill


What are the best last-minute Valentine's Day gifts you can come up with?

How can you make Valentine's Day romantic?

Joining us at 5 PM New York time on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com to answer all your Valentine's Day and romance questions will be Genevieve Lill, associate editor of YourTango.com, a web site about love and relationships.

Lill writes for Love Buzz, YourTango's news and trends blog, contributes video concepts for the site's expert and author q&a's, edits feature stories and personal essays and produces much of the content. She finds both relationships and new media endlessly fascinating.

She previously worked in book publishing for an art and photography book imprint and at a four-person communications/marketing start-up. She graduated from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.

To talk to Lill on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com at 5 PM New York time today CLICK HERE.

Paltalk is the largest multimedia interactive program on the Internet with more than 4 million unique users.

News Talk Online is also syndicated by CRN Digital Talk Radio to an additional 12 million households.

1 comment:

RICESKI said...

Just a short note for Valentines day. 39 years ago I married a sweet 18 year old girl and I wish her a Happy Valentines day with no regrets.
That said: I offered my current either one nice dinner or some decent flowers. Thank goodness she picked food. For less money I got to enjoy it too. Smart Women this girl is when it comes to gifts.
Tue's upcoming show on the 17th looks good on the Thursday show - it is my territory and I should be invited on the second line as I was homeless for years. I can tell you from the shoes of a homeless man.