It was open forum today on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com. Among the issues discussed:
* How a major terrorist suspect rolled over after an FBI interrogator gave him chocolate chip cookies.
* How the Taliban is threatening retaliation in Pakistan for that nation's army's push against the terrorist organization.
* How Israel's upcoming war games could provoke a real military confrontation.
* Whether the Obama administration is pressuring reporters to mute their criticism of the president's nomination for the Supreme Court.
* How the U.S. government has run out of money.
* Whether the economy is truly recovering.
* How those who expose human rights violations in Iran are harassed by regime supporters on Paltalk.