Saturday, October 26, 2013

3 CHILDREN DIE IN BRONX APARTMENT BUILDING FIRE



A makeshift memorial outside the Bronx apartment building where three children died in a fire, likely started by candles because the electricity had been cut off for non-payment. The Fire Department was here in 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Not fast enough to save the three. Deputy Assistant FDNY Chief Jack Mooney telling me in an interview for 1010 WINS that had they had a smoke detector, they may have been able to get out in time.

No comments: