Sunday, December 8, 2013
TOYS THAT ARE UNSAFE FOR CHRISTMAS
These toys, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and the New York Public Interest Group said in a news conference I covered for 1010 WINS, are unsafe for Christmas because they are too small and a child could choke on them. Other toys, they say, that fire projectiles are unsafe too. And, they say, some items are made with a chemical designed to make the plastic more pliable. An invitation for children to put them in their mouths and chew. Ingesting poisons. More federal regulations are needed, the senator says.
More from 1010 WINS.